625 St.Clair Ave. West
For fastest replies just call, emails are checked infrequently
*~~ Special hours this holiday weekend!~~*
We will be closed Tuesday May 24! Party.
We're open on the preceeding Friday, come get your bike!
We do bike repairs.
We also sell a selection of useful accessories; helmets, bells, horns,fenders, tubes, tires, etc.
We will take virtually anything in for repair and do our best with it
(even if its a piece of junk or its weird or whatever) when its not
really economical we'll try to let you know ahead of time. That being
said if you have an attachment to an older not so good condition bike
we're happy to fix it up and clean it up for you. Also happy and able to
work on just about anything else, so long as it fits in the front door!
~***~ PLEASE NOTE ~***~
We will not be accepting department store 'full suspension' bikes for tune ups. i.e. SuperCycle Vice, Hyper Bear Mountain, etc. We will still take them for incidental repairs such as flat tires or brake adjustments. We will also not be accepting older bikes that come with 'cotter pin' cranks as these no longer have repair parts available.
We're also good with nice bikes, we like those too.
We now have the capability to cut and thread spokes in virtually any length.
Straight gage and double butted spokes available!
2022 Store Hours
Tuesday: 10 am to 6 pm
Wednesday: 10 am to 6 pm
Thursday: 10 am to 6 pm
Friday: 10 am to 6 pm
Saturday: 10 am to 5 pm
*** Please note for e-bike service prices listed are a starting point
and not a typical price, e-bike service is much more complicated and
labour intensive than a typical bicycle. Expect to pay at least double.
Tune-up - $85
- Front and rear derailleur adjustments,
front and rear brake adjustments,
bottom bracket adjustment (if possible),
front and rear hub bearing adjustment,
wheel truing on both wheels,
minor spoke replacement if necessary,
chain and derailleur lubrication,
minor cleanup on frame and wheels.
Performance Tune-up - $180
- Same as a regular tune up but also includes a full drive train deep clean and full wheel tensioning and truing.
Overhaul - $220 + new cables and housing mandatory
- Same as tune up but also includes front and
rear hub overhauls, bottom bracket overhaul (where possible), drivetrain
removal, clean and relubrication.
Tube replacement - $15 + cost of the tube
- Replace tube or tire or both in front or rear wheel, investigate cause of flat, inspect tire and wheel for damage.
*** Please note Dutch bikes and other bikes with simliarly enclosed chain cases labour will be at least $30 ***
Bottom bracket overhaul or installation - $30 - $45
- Install, reinstall or overhaul bottom bracket. Price can vary if bottom bracket is really stuck in the frame.
Hub overhaul - $25
- Open up hubs remove ball bearings clean and regrease.
Gear adjustment - $15 - $25
- Adjust front or rear derailleur. Can sometimes require new cable + housing to get the job done correctly, not included.
Brake adjustment (rim brake) - $15
- Adjust rim brake. Can sometimes require new cable + housing to get the job done correctly, not included.
Brake adjustment (disc brake) - $15 - $35
- Adjust disc brake. Price varies on time needed to perform adjustment. Some disc brakes are very fussy, some are not.
Disc brake pad install - $25 - $35
- Install disc pads, includes adjustment. Half price with tune-up. Pads cost extra, pads for most brake caipers are around $25.
Wheel truing - $25 - $35
- Straighten wheels.
Spoke replacement - $30 + spoke
- Replace a spoke in a wheel and then true it.
Wheel build - $85 + parts
- Construct a wheel from scratch. Custom built
wheels are stronger and more durable than off the shelf wheels, mostly
due to the built in quality control when performed by a human. As
opposed to the wheels built by robots. We measure and ensure that every
wheel reaches appropiate spoke tension.
Fork installation - $40
- Set crown race, install star nut, cut steerer tube to customers specification.
Tape handlebar - $15 - $25
- Install new handlebar tape, extra cost if old tape needs to be scraped off.
Rack or accessory installation - $15 - $30
- Installation of rear rack or other similar
accessories i.e fenders or front rack. No installation charge for things
like bells, grips and other small accessories.